11 April 2009

Happy Easter

Mercy

Mercy looks beyond man’s fault
Mercy made him came as a servant
Left the splendour of his throne
To walk earths rugged road
It was mercy that caused him to
Exchange the praise and honour of angels
For the scorn and hate of men
For mercy he came and bought my pardon,
Redeeming me with his blood



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Never


Never was a deed so vile
Never was a task so hard
Never was a plan so falsely harsh
Never was an act so divine
For a man to die in false accuse
But never was it so needful
That he should die for sins so grave
That only his blood would cleanse
Never was the victory so sweet
When he rose again!


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



I’ll do the same

I’ll bear my cross
In pain or despair
I’ll stay close to him
In every season
I’ll work for him no matter the task
Not for gain or praise
Spending myself till my last breath
I’ll follow his lead
Though the path be rugged.
And when my work here is done,
I’ll gladly wait to hear him say well done.


Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes

Yes he lives we can sing,
Yes he lives we can laugh,
Yes he lives we have a hope
Yes he lives we can dance
Yes he live we can live also


© Deboo April 2009
Pictures by "photobucket"

6 comments:

Saved Girl said...

I love your blog.

Fammy said...

Happy Easter dearie...

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Happy Easter my beaurifool friend...

Awesome piece you posted here, as usual... u so have a way with words..

Lots of luv xx

Kafo said...

i hate this post
a lil too close to home
espeically these words

I’ll bear my cross
In pain or despair
I’ll stay close to him
In every season


but anywayz

amen and stay blessed

Straight from the heart said...

Thanks everyone and happy easter.
May the peace of this season be with you now and alway.

You see Kafo, that's the truth, the Christian walk is not always going to be sweet and easy, there will pain sometimes and we will have to make the choice to bear our cross in whatever form that may be.
We have to make a committment just like Jesus did to stay close to him in every season of our lives, through the good or the bad. Hence the lines you hate. I hope are able to see and grasp this.

Unknown said...

You are really good with words
Happy Easter
thanks for stopping by my page and thanks for the prayers.

God Bless