25 August 2008

Relief




Melodious songs of summer
Spring forth from the shores.....


Beds of pure blue seas
Spread across a thousand miles.....


Sparrows make a wimper
As the dusk of day appear


Soothing calm of peace beckcons
Beyond the grey of a cold winter's bay.


Now the rain is ended,
Cracks appear in the skies


Of the colours of promises
Of rainbrows, that assure of peace


Now the drops are few, but it's clear and sweet as honey
For now the rain is over


Creatures come out of their nest
With a glow so bright

From the torrential pour

Feeling a freshness of being replenished
from the dought that once was.

© Deboo August 2008.




Pictures by "Photobucket"

6 comments:

Rita said...

This is beautiful and inspiring. I am sooo glad for the change in seasons, they remind me of how great God is, and also that joy comes in the morning...

Kafo said...

soft
it reminds mii of spring in its simplicity

susan may warren ooh the three books in the series I think one of them is Escape the morning, then i read some of the russian series i think one of them was Sands of Time

Jennifer A. said...

I just felt refreshed by the rain...after reading this...

Beautiful.

Lady A said...

Boy does that sound like relief! Also refreshing!

Remi, United Kingdom said...

I can almost feel the corset of retraint breaking free as I read this.. like you took a deep breath exhaled and everything just when.. phewww... and out..
such a breath of fresh air this piece is... sigh, like I say, u write beautifully oh..
how are u? oya holiday gist oh...
lol...my brain is tired from plenty of studying.
much luvxx

seye said...

Thanks for the comment. See similarities in your writing style! ;-)
I just put up a post where I refered to my 'faded love' for the rain. and my growing interests. LOL. guess it's a good read.
Thanks again for the comment