1 October 2008

Thinking of You.

I know I say it often- “I love you” and that’s true,
This feeling will go on, through time, space and all eternity.
I know that sometimes my actions speaks otherwise
And makes you wonder if it’s true
But my love is boundless as the sea that overflows
And as the distance between the stars and earth is measureless so is my love for you,
Its dimension cannot be measured, its size who can tell
Its brightness shines through a dense foggy night
So too does my love for you.
When you feel down and lonely
Lost and weary, thinking no body cares
Be rest assured I’m thinking of you
And my love will come shining through.

© Deboo October 2008.

6 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

wow...

*hugs*

olusimeon said...

wow...whoever it is u wrote this for..i'm jealous.
nice one

Rita said...

Soo beautiful...

How have u been?

Remi, United Kingdom said...

awe... welcome back baby girl...
See why I miss you hon...
This warmed up the most inner parts of my heart... wow.... oga is an eternally lucky man, to have such composition of words at your fingertips...
miss u loadsxxx

Straight from the heart said...

Hi Ya'all,

thanks for the lovely comments, Just wanted to appreciate my hubby, and to all my lovely friends out there. My heart is big enough to hold so much love for all of you.
I am doing well Rita and to Remi, we will catch up soon. I can see you've been busy in his vinyard.
Keep it up.

Jaycee - loved your poem on Nigerian's independence, well done.

Peace to all.

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Love you too hon.... miss u loads.. just sent u a mail. x