1 June 2008

What time is it?

PhotobucketPrayer is so simple there are no strict rules attached, all that is required is an open heart of faith, believing that when you pray God hears, talk to God daily, as you wait for the bus, as you sit in your desk, for me I find myself saying things like… thank you lord, you are good lord… O, I love you lord…. Help me lord…. While it is important to have a quiet place of retreat where we can be alone with him, talking with him regularly during our daily task, it helps builds up the anticipation when we are alone with God….. so Straight from my heart is the piece As we embark on 30 day journey encouraging you to talk to God any and every time.
Work, sleep, walk run,
Do all you can, but lay down your hurry,
Take up his hands for to thee it is lend
Seek him now, for it is time.
Tend your field: your job, family, issues,
But nay, not this time,
For now we sow in order to reap bountifully,
Basketfuls of grace, mercy and righteousness from his hand
For it is time to seek the Lord, time to lay hold and take hold
Of the abundance prepared for us before the beginning of ages.



Photobucket

On A Journey

We embark on a journey
Taking tools needed for daily living
We are prepared
We are ready to take off and lay off
But ready or not we are on a roll
To a place that is not seen in the natural
Yet grasped in the spiritual
We wait for no one,
But the one on whose arms we lean
Ready or not we embark-
To lay hold and take on
That which is long envisioned and seen
In the realm of the supernatural



All rights reserve © Deboo June 2008










6 comments:

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Prayer is having converstations with God. It's something we should do every waking second, minute, hour, day, week, month and year. It is something that should be part of us. And yes you are right, it grows and awakens the anticipation for the time we get to close the door, shut the world away and come naked into God's presence...
Yup, conversations with God should be the very essence that flows through our blood...
thanks for a wonderful piece.. even with your busy schedule, you are faithful enough to find time to write and encourage people, God does see you and he will reward you accordingly. Keep the ink flowing..
lots of luv...

Rinsola said...

Finding my way back to the Heart that matters most. Thanks for sharing your poem. Needed this for my journey. Happy new month!

Jennifer A. said...

Prayer is indeed being in the realm of the supernatural. Yesterday I was praying with a group of friends, and when I opened my eyes again I felt like I had just returned from a trip. Lolll...who says there is no God?

Remi, United Kingdom said...

@Jayce,lol... I know that feeling. Well believe it or not, you were on a journey into the presence of our awesome daddy! :-)))

Ah they should come and ask me for evidence that there is a a God... infact Jesus will arive before I finish all my stories! lol....

Straight from the heart said...

That's such a sweet feeling I guess Jaycee, how I long for that feeling.... staying in his presence brings such unimaginable yearnings... leaving us wanting more. the feelings are indescribable, not with mere words
thanks for such a lovely comment.
And Remi... it's true, if we have to write a book on our experiences with God, there aren't enough trees for the printing.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

"It's time to Pray" are words that ring true and demystify prayer. Such words are simple but key to our Father's heart because it's what He desires with us - a relationship.

Keep up this wonderful work.

Much love, Ada O (Edgware) xxxxx's