29 February 2008

Photobucket



Everything I need and more.

A hunger that is satisfied by your love
My search for acceptance ended by your touch,
You are everything a child wants in a mother and more
The sight of you is refreshing
Thoughts of you are comforting
Your voice a soothing sound from pain.
Mother, you are everything I want and more
A gift of roses, I can give
Of diamond and precious stones
And of wealth untold, I can bequeath on you
But a pledge to you I make today,
To love, honour and cherish you
For mother, you are everything I need and more.

Happy Mother’s day.

© Deboo Feburary 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks this is is what mother's day is about appreciating our mums
Happy mother's day too and I hope that you too will taste the sweet joys of motherhood soon.

you know who

lots of love